Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White||Adopt Standard 1:||GB/T2408|
|Adopt Standard 2:||GB13488||Adopt Standard 3:||ISO1210|
|Adopt Standard 4:||UL94 V- 0v-1v-2||Adopt Standard 5:||ASTMD635|
|Adopt Standard 6:||IEC707||Adopt Standard 7:||IEC 60695-11-10|
foam horizontal vertical combustion tester
Scope of application:
ZY6017B foam plastic horizontal vertical combustion test machine is suitable for evaluating the horizontal and vertical combustion performance of foam rubber (foam rubber). Its design, production, inspection and so on each link all the strict implementation of GB/T8332 "level of foam plastic combustion performance test methods - burning law, GB/T8333 the rigid foam performance test method, the vertical combustion law, ISO3582 test standard, material quality, reasonable structure, beautiful shape, control accuracy, simple operation etc., into a foam plastic manufacturers, colleges and universities, and widely used commodity inspection department.
Meet the standard:
Consistent with GB/T8332 "foam plastic combustion performance test method - horizontal combustion method";
Compliance with GB/T8333 "hard foam combustion performance test method - vertical combustion method";
Comply with the ISO3582 standard.
ZY6017B foam horizontal vertical combustion testing machine has the characteristics of high quality, reasonable structure, beautiful appearance, precise control and simple operation.
1. The size of the test box: L1130mm x W630mm x H1305mm, box volume: 0.5m?
2. Timer: 0~99.99s arbitrary setting, the accuracy is 1s/h
3. Combustion gas: propane
4. Work power: AC220V, 50HZ, total power of 500W
Horizontal combustion test
5. Fire nozzle specification: the inner diameter of phi 9.5 mm, the tube body length is 100mm, the tube body without the tail device.
6. Wing tip: the inner length of the roof opening is 48mm and the inner width is 1.3mm.
7. Flame height: 38mm high blue flame.
8. The test sample topnet: phi 0.8mm stainless steel wire, with a mesh length of 6.4mm, the net length 215mm, width 75mm and 13mm high, with 300mm steel ruler, and the minimum scale is 1.0mm.
9. Bracket of bracket: consists of two iron frames, which can be adjusted to the required Angle and height of the fixture, and the test site is located at the bottom of the box body (175 + / 25) mm.
10. Standard sample size: 150mm long, 50mm wide and 5less than 13mm thickness (or according to test standard)
Vertical combustion test
11, the burner specification: of the crater diameter for (9.5 + 0.5) mm, when Bunsen burner ignition and vertical direction into 15 ° Angle.
12. Flame height: (25 ~ 35) mm height of blue flame.
13, with K type thermocouple measured the temperature is at the top of the flame kernel (960 + 25 ℃.
14. Smoke tube: the length is 64mm, the width is 57mm, the height is 305mm, and the stainless steel is 0.025 thick aluminum foil.
15. Sample bracket: 191mm in length, 13mm in width and stainless steel, with hooks on the back.
1, ideal resting place for the temperature at 23 + / - 5 ℃ and humidity in the 50% or so of the environment.
2. The installation position of the equipment should avoid direct sunlight, vibration, wind, dust and magnetic field interference.
3. The equipment placement must provide AC220V power supply for use and voltage stability.
4. There is no strong heat source in the room, no obvious air convection, should avoid excessive indoor personnel.
5. Flat surface to keep equipment away from the equipment and shake around.
Contact Person: Mr. Jack young