Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Adopt Standard 1:||Astmd2303-2013||Test Case Volume:||0.5M3, Deep X Width X Height: 60x95x90cm|
|Dimensions:||Deep X Width X Height: 61*120*185cm (for Reference Only)||Power:||AC220V/50Hz.|
|Pressure:||86 ~ 106kpa.||Voltage Allowable Fluctuation Range:||220V Plus Or Minus 10%|
A8KV - ASTM Electronic Test Equipment , High Voltage Insulation Material Electronic Testing Tools
Scope of application:
Applies to electrical and electronic products, household electrical appliances and materials of electric mark and erosion test, simulation in power frequency (48 Hz - 62 Hz), with liquid pollutants and cant specimen, by measuring electric mark and erosion evaluation in harsh environmental conditions using the electrical insulation of electric resistance and erosion grade.
Meet the standard:
Meet the standard requirements of astmd2303-2013 standard test methods for liquid contamination of insulating materials, surface leakage and corrosion.
1 test case volume: 0.5M3, deep x width x height: 60x95x90cm
2 dimensions: deep x width x height: 61*120*185cm (for reference only)
The control panel is located on the right side of the test box for the overall structure.
The working area is equipped with a glass window to observe the process during the test.
5. The top is equipped with a fan, and when the test is completed, open the exhaust air system and exhaust the exhaust. (this system requires air exhaust piping, which should be prepared by customers).
Components and materials:
1 case material: adopt the high quality (t=1.2mm) stainless steel plate, with the numerical control machine tool to process the forming, the arc shape, the surface of the spray plastic treatment, more bright and clean, beautiful. (also make stainless steel case, cost additional)
2. All electrodes, fastening devices and assembly parts connected with the electrodes, such as screws, washers, nuts and mechanical parts, are all made of 304 stainless steel and anti-corrosion anti-rust.
1. With the relay control system, all electronic components are domestic leading brands, which can better guarantee the performance and accuracy of the machine.
The equipment has the following safety protection devices: power overload, short circuit protection and overload protection of control circuit.
1 voltage: AC: 0 ~ 8 KV plus or minus 1% test of high pressure loop current reach or exceed 100 ma, relay action, to cut off the current, the buzzer alarm indication product is unqualified, then cancel the alarm according to the voltage can be stopped.
2 drip device: the drop device is highly adjustable, and the flow rate of the liquid is adjustable at 0.075~ 0.9ml/min. The test time can be preset.
3 drop interval: 0~99.99S continuously adjustable.
4. Contaminated fluid: NH0.1 %, CI0.02 %, non-ionic wetting agent with distilled water or deionized water mixture. Liquid pollution in (23) 1 ℃ resistivity should be Ω• m (3.85 and 0.05).
5 electrodes: the thickness of the upper and lower electrodes is 0.5mm, and it is 304 non-rust materials. The dimensions are required to be made according to the standard size of ASTMD2303 and fig.3, and the spacing between the upper and lower electrodes is 50 plus or minus 0.5mm.
6 power supply requirements: AC220 (plus or minus 10%) V/50HZ.
1.There is no strong electromagnetic radiation source nearby.
2. Maintain a proper maintenance space around the equipment.
3 temperature: 23 + 2 ℃.
4 pressure: 86 ~ 106kpa.
6 voltage allowable fluctuation range: 220V plus or minus 10%.
7 frequency allowable fluctuation range: 50Hz + + 1%.
8. The user is required to configure the power switch of the corresponding capacity at the installation site, and the switch must be used independently for the equipment.
9 device does not work, the temperature of the environment should be kept within 0 ~ 45 ℃.