Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White||Adopt Standard 1:||GB/T5455|
|Adopt Standard 2:||ISO 6940||Adopt Standard 3:||EN 1101|
|Adopt Standard 4:||ISO 6941||Adopt Standard 5:||EN 1102|
|Adopt Standard 6:||EN 1103|
Vertical Flame Retardant Textile Flammability Testing GB / T5455 ZY6014I - VB
Scope of application:
applicable to the determination of flame retardant properties such as machine fabric, knitted fabric, coating products, laminated products, curtain and curtain, etc.
Meet the standard:
1. GB/T5455 "test vertical method of textile burning performance"
2. ISO 6940 "textile fabrics. Combustion performance.Determination of the ignition properties of vertical samples."
3. ISO 6941 textile fabrics. Combustion performance. Determination of flame spread of vertical directional test.
4. EN 1101 "textile and textile products. Combustion characteristics of curtains and curtains. Vertical alignment of sample flammability (small flame) test procedures"
5. EN 1102 "textile and textile products. Combustion performance.Curtain. Flame vertical combustion test procedure"
6. EN 1103 "textiles. Clothingfabric. Determination of combustion performance"
1. Test power: 220V + 10% /50HZ;
2. Combustion air source: industrial propane or butane gas; (customer prepared)
3. The rotor flowmeter can adjust the combustion gas flow;
4. High precision pressure regulating valve, regulating the pressure of gas;
5. The time of burning meter, ignition meter and smoulder can be set according to standard setting;
6, igniter axis and the sample surface Angle 0 ° ~ 90 ° is adjustable. A set of weights;
7. Ignition system: high-voltage electronic ignition;
8. The one-piece structure of the machine, the control panel is located on the right side of the instrument;
9. Evenly arrange 6 12.5mm inlet holes in the bottom of the chamber
10. The combustion chamber adopts high quality (t=1.2mm)304 non-steel plate, CNC machine tool processing and forming, the arc shape is beautiful and generous.
11. Spray lamp: made by our company, the brass material is fully compliant with GB/T5455 standardrequirements.
Contact Person: Mr. Jack young