Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Adopt Standard 1:||ISO5658 - "6"||Adopt Standard 2:||GB/T 28752-2012|
|Adopt Standard 3:||IMO FTP Code Resolution A.653 (16)||Payment:||TT100%|
|Delivery:||30 Working Day||Waranty:||1year|
ISO5658 IMO Industrial Combustion Analyzer , Buildings White Combustion Detector
Scope of application:
1.1 applicable to buildings and transportation tools (such as ships, trains, etc.), the exposed surface using flat single material, the surface properties of composite materials or components, and tubular products by special fixed installation and test;
1.2 description and measurement of the presence of ignition flame in the laboratory, the characteristics of the corresponding materials, products or groups of the radiant heat;
1.3 the combustion characteristics of building materials, high-speed train materials and ship materials. Recording the spread distance of the flame over time, the relationship between the velocity of flame forward and the heat flux, the critical quenching heat flux and the average continuous combustion heat.
1.4 according to ISO 5658-2 and 2010 international fire test program application rules FTP rules (2010) surface of the part 5 flammability test (surface materials and primary deck dressing test) and IMO Res, 653, requirements, at the same time meet the GB/T28752-201, the flame spread on the surface of the vertical, horizontal test method. Evaluate the combustion characteristics of the test object mounted vertically. Sample per distance of flame and flame spread rate is calculated after time out, test out the critical heat flux CFE (kW / ㎡).
Meet the standard:
· ISO 5658-2 : Reaction to fire tests –Spread of flame - Part 2 Lateral spread on building products in vertical configuration
· IMO Resolution A. 653(16): Recommendation on fire test procedures for flammability of bulkhead, ceiling and deck finish materials
· ASTM E 1317 : Standard test method for flammability of marine surface finishes
Computer control interface: 3.1 USES high-grade equipment and instruments (Labview) professional development software, interface is rigorous, the high degree of automation, all the red tape and operation have been integrated in a computer's fast, easy to operate, human interface, fool operation, perfect security mechanism, the software can be produced according to buyer's requirements.
3.2 PLC programming and 16 high precision board CARDS and computer control. During the control test, the test data can be viewed in real time, which can realize automatic data collection and processing, automatic data saving and automatic output measurement and printing function.
The main parameters
1. All control systems are explosion-proof.
2. Air Cylinder type of Pilot Flame Burner allowing the flame impingement test method based on IMO to be automatically performed.
3. Double grid to see spread of flame length as well as enlarged Restrict View Mirror for easy observation.
4. DAQ Program for applying spread of flame length and combustion characteristics to image storage.
5. 19” Analysis Rack for measuring spread rate of flame, critical flux, and heat release rate.
6. IMO Program available of controlling Air Blower to facilitate change in amount of combustion-heat in Radiant Panel Calibration (for measuring heat release rate by each section of radiant panel.
7. Program for blocking gas supply in failure of ignition in radiant panel, in which Flame Relay System detects.
8. Rail for easily measuring heat flux of radiant panel at an interval of 50mm.
9. IMO Program to facilitate all calibrations and tests as well as to printout of results by standards (IMO, ISO).
10. Radiant panel temperature controller: Equipment to prevent flame back toward the back side of Radiant panel, check the internal temperature of radiant panel and automatically block gas sol. v/v in case of flame back-flow.
11. MFC (Mass Flow Controller) to easily measure the heat amount of methane gas in measuring critical heat flux.
12. Explosion-proof options of all control systems for safety in combustion in radiant panel as well as Check-Valve and its Gas shut-off valve (Solenoid Valve) to prevent back-flow in gas line.
13. Camcorder to observe and save test conditions in a program during tests.