Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White||Adopt Standard 1:||ASTM E 84-06|
|Adopt Standard 2:||UL723||Measuring Range:||1300 ℃ Or Higher|
|Aenergy Output:||5.3MJ/min||Ignition Source:||For 2 Gas Burner|
ASTM E 84 - 06 ZY6256 Flammability Test Chamber Building Material UL723
Scope of application:
The experiment was conducted to determine the flame propagation rate of building materials (and to measure the concentration of smoke). The surface combustion of the test material was compared with the asbestos plywood and unprocessed red oak. Grade 0 is asbestos plywood, 100 grade unprocessed red oak floor material. The flame propagation rate ranges from 60 to 230. During this test, smoke produced during combustion was also measured and rated at the same level.
Meet the standard:
Test method for the surface combustion characteristics of ASTM E 84-06 building materials.
ASTM E 84-06 standard test method for surface burning characteristics of building materials.
Test method of surface combustion performance of the building materials.
UL723 test for surface burning characteristics of building materials.
1. Tunnel furnace: length: 7.62M, open end cross section: 0.45m x 0.3 M, outside steel tank, lined with firebrick.
2. There are 17 equidistant viewing Windows for quartz glass.
3. Thermocouple: monitor the temperature in the furnace. Measuring range: 1300 ℃ or higher
4. The exhaust port: the rectangle has been turned into a circle with a diameter of 406mm.
5. Measurement of smoke density: installed in the distance of the tunnel furnace 4.9~12.2 M.
6. Installation of gas burner: the distance from the sample 190mm, parallel to the end of the fire in the laboratory, is 305mm apart
7. Ignition source: for 2 gas burner, energy output is 5.3MJ/min