Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flame Height:||12mm + 1mm||Flaming Angle:||0 °, 45 ° Is Adjustable|
|Calibration Time:||23.5s + / -1.0s||Working Voltage:||AC220V + 10V/ 50HZ|
|Test Box Specific Size:||L1130mm X W630mm X H1305mm||Delivery:||30 Working Days|
12mm + 1mm Flammability Test For Plastics Needle Flame Testing Machine
Scope of application:
Needle flame test machine is suitable for lighting, low voltage electrical appliances, household appliances, machine tool electrical appliances, motor, electric tools, electronic instruments, electrical instrumentation, information technology equipment, electrical business equipment, electrical fittings, electronic equipment and components, such as the auxiliary parts, components, research, production and quality inspection departments, can also be applied to insulation materials, engineering plastics industry or other solid combustible materials. Designed in accordance with GB/T5169.5-2008 "electrical and electronic products fire dangerous experiment part 5 fire needle flame test method for device and guidelines for the validation test method and standard requirement, with reasonable structure, control precision, simple operation, etc.
Meet the standard:
Meet GB/T5169.10~ 13, IEC 60695-2-1/0~ 2-1, GB2099, VDE 0620, GB4706, UL817 test standard.
Designed in accordance with GB/T5169.5-2008 "electrical and electronic products fire dangerous experiment part 5 fire needle flame test method for device and guidelines for the validation test method and standard requirement, with reasonable structure, control precision, simple operation, etc.
1. Needle burner: the outer diameter is no more than 0.9mm, and the height is at least 35mm, and the aperture is 0.5mm + 0.1mm
2. Flame height: 12mm + 1mm
3, Flaming angle : 0 °, 45 ° is adjustable.
4. The specification of the temperature measuring copper block: the diameter is phi 4mm plus or minus 0.01 mm, the length is 6mm plus or minus 0.03 mm, and the weight is 0.58 plus or minus 0.01 g, and the material is copper
5. Calibration time: 23.5s + / -1.0s
6, the temperature of the flame temperature sensor detection range: 1050 ℃ or higher
7. Flame time: 5s, 10s, 20s, 30s, 60s and 120s; the error is plus or minus 0.1 s; Digital display can be preset.
8. Ignition time: 1s~999.9s (digital display, can be manually suspended to maintain digital display)
9. gas flame temperature gradient (100 ℃ ~ + 5) (700 + 3) ℃; Time needed for higher temperature from 100 ℃ to 700 ℃ for 23.5 s.
10. Imported K type armored thermocouple, with a stainless steel tube with a diameter of 0.5mm in diameter
11. Test box: greater than 0.5 m3, background black, material is stainless steel;
Test box specific size: L1130mm x W630mm x H1305mm
12. Working voltage: AC220V + 10V/ 50HZ.
1. Install the flame calibration device,
2. According to the label of the equipment, plug in the power supply (AC220V), connect the gas, then open the "power" switch and air source valve on the control panel, and start the controller to display the front page of the interface.
3. Click "enter the main control interface" in the interface, to the main control interface in figure 10. If you need to exit, click "return".
4, click the "test control interface, enter the interface shown in figure 15, set the ignition delay time (e.g., 3 s), and then click the" return "to the main control interface, enter as shown in figure 11" flame confirmation screen.
5. "hand /auto" point to "manual"
Contact Person: Mr. Jack young