Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Adopt Standard 1:||ASTM E1354||Adopt Standard 2:||ASTM E1474|
|Adopt Standard 3:||ASTM E1740||Adopt Standard 4:||ASTM F1550|
|Adopt Standard 5:||ASTM D6113||Adopt Standard 6:||CAN ULC 135|
|Adopt Standard 7:||GB/T 16172-2007||Measuring Range:||0-25%|
|The Signal Output:||4-20mA||The Response Time:||≤2S|
|Ambient Temperature:||0-45 ºC||Relative Humidity:||<90% (non-condensing)|
|Linearity:||<± 0.1% O2|
ISO 5660 GB/T 16172 Cone Calorimeter Heat Release Rate Flammability Testing Equipment
The Cone Calorimeter is the most significant bench scale instrument in the field of fire testing.
Heat release is the key measurement required to assess the fire development of materials and products. Traditionally it has been very difficult to measure and more recently full scale testing of items (e.g. furniture) has been possible by burning these articles and measuring the evolved heat using a technique called oxygen depletion calorimetry.
The Cone Calorimeter has been produced to meet all existing Standards (including ISO 5660, ASTM E1354, ASTM E1474, ASTM E1740, ASTM F1550, ASTM D6113, CAN ULC 135 and BS 476 Part 15) and can also be purchased in modular form so that those laboratories with particular interests such as heat release, mass loss, smoke production, etc. can initially purchase the sections they require and later add further instrumentation into the same cabinets in order to complete a full specification instrument. This is just one of the advantages of the Cone Calorimeter.
Combustion product stream through the oxygen concentration of the oxygen consumption and calculate the heat release rate, heat release rate of the material is also the material properties of the combustion products of the combustion burner of the most important parameters, more accurately measure the material during combustion heat release rate, for predicting fire hazard prevention and fire-retardant treatment is extremely important.
ISO 5660 : Reaction-to-fire tests -- Heat release, smoke production and mass loss rate.
ASTM E1354 : Standard Test Method for Heat and Visible Smoke Release Rates for Materials and Products Using an Oxygen Consumption Calorimeter.
BS 476: PART 15: Fire tests on building materials and structures.. Part 15: Method for measuring the rate of heat release of products.
GB/T 16172-2007: Test method for heat release rate of building materials
1. Cone-shaped radiant electrical heater, which is capable of heating power 5kw, radiation intensity: 100kw / m2, equipped with three thermocouples to measure the temperature.
2. Radiation shield, which is not-water cooled, is consisted of stainless steel, with a total thickness not exceeding 12mm.
3. Irradiance control, the system shall be properly tuned so that it maintains the average temperature of the heater thermocouples at the preset level to within ±10ºC.
4. Weighing device, which shall have an accuracy of 0.1g, with a range of 0~2000g.
5. Specimen holder, which shall have the shape of a square pan with an opening of (106±1)mm*(106±1)mm at the top, and a depth of (25±1)mm. The holder shall be constructed of stainless steel with a thickness of (2.4±0.15)mm.
6. Retainer frame, shall be constructed of stainless steel with a thickness of (1.9±0.1)mm, in the shape of a box with an inside dimension of each side (111±1)mm and a height of (54±1)mm. The opening for the specimen face shall be (94.0±0.5)mm*(94.0±0.5)mm.
7. Exhaust gas system, which shall consist of a centrifugal exhaust fan, a hood, intake and exhaust ducts for the fan.
8. Gas sampling apparatus, includes a pump, a filter to prevent entry of soot, a cold trap to remove most of the moisture, a by-pass system set to divert all flow except that required for the gas analyzers, a further moisture trap.
9. Ignition timer, shall be capable of recording elapsed time to the nearest second and shall be accurate to within 1 s in 1 h.
10. Oxygen measurement:
10.1 Measuring range: 0-25%
10.2, the signal output: 4-20mA;
10.3, the response time: ≤2S;
10.4 Ambient temperature: 0-45 ºC;
10.5 Relative humidity: <90% (non-condensing);
10.6, linearity: <± 0.1% O2;
10.7 Zero drift: 0.05% O2 (one week);
10.8 Repeatability: <± 0.02% O2;
11. Optical smoke density analyzer, consist of light source, lens, photoelectric element.
12. Data collection and analysis system, collect and record oxygen concentration, temperature, heat release rate, theremocouples, heat smoke duct air flow velocity, sample ignition time and extinguish time, total oxygen consumption, mass lose rate, total heat release, carbon dioxide generated curves and carbon monoxide generated curves, all the procedure curves and real-time data, can be printed and saved.
13. Smoke process system, adopts powerful exhaust system, the equipment is equipped with powerful fan; after finish test, start draught fan to exhaust waste-gas, do concentration purification treatment, in order to meet the standard.
14. Control chamber dimension: L700 * W600 * H1920mm
Test chamber dimension: L1680 * W700 * H2410mm
15. Power supply: AC 380V 50HZ total power:6KW.