Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pressure Point:||1. 75kPa 3. 5kPa 7kPa 14kPa 20kPa||Sample Size:||75mmx75mm|
|Power Supply:||AC220V, 50Hz, 100W|
building material testing equipment,
fabric burn test
Protective clothing synthetic blood penetration tester
The main purpose
It is suitable for testing the resistance of protective clothing to penetration of synthetic blood under different levels of test pressure.
The protective clothing material is tested with synthetic blood under continuously applied pressure, and the penetration of synthetic blood on the material is visually checked.
· GB 19082-2009 Technical requirements for medical disposable protective clothing Synthetic blood penetration test method
· YY / T 0700-2008 Blood and body fluid protective equipment protective material resistance blood and body fluid penetration test synthetic blood test method
· ISO 16603: 2004 blood and body fluid protective equipment protective clothing material resistance blood and body fluid penetration test synthetic blood test method ASTM F1670, ASTM F1671
1. The instrument uses a gas source that can provide (20±1) kPa air pressure to continuously pressurize the sample, which is not limited by the space of the test site.
2. The instrument has a pressure gauge to display the pressurized pressure, which can be adjusted.
3. Use pressurized medium: compressed air.
4. The special stainless steel penetration test slot ensures that the sample is held firmly and prevents the synthetic blood from splashing around.
5. Square metal block network: open space ≥50%; bending ≤5mm at 14kPa.
6. Digital display timer, accuracy±0.01min.
7. The instrument has clamps that can generate 13.5N·m torque.
8. The structure of the instrument is the same as the "schematic diagram of the test instrument" and "structure of the test tank" in the GB19082-2009 standard.
|Pressure point||1. 75kPa 3. 5kPa 7kPa 14kPa 20kPa|
|power supply||AC220V, 50Hz, 100W|
Contact Person: Mr. Jack young